Monday, July 16, 2007

Profile Tip: Adding Favorites

Everyone has favorites! Share with your friends!




1) Search for your favorite bar, restaurant, or store.
2) Click on "More Detailed Info" in the pop up window on the map.
3) Click on "Add to Favorites" button on the expanded sidebar.
4) Done! That business is now a favorite.

Now view all your favorites on the map.

1) Expand "My Mini-Profile" (located in the profile tab) to the sidebar.




2) Click on the Favorites button and watch your favorites light up on the map.








3) Try clicking on your friend's favorites. See what they love about the city!





Share This Post

Digg This Add To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you unfavorite or unselect I've been here. I tried to figure this out for Columbus 72, a place that I have seen but not been to. I tried to unvisit by clicking again, and that made it a favorite. I really don't like this place. As Dave Chappelle would say, "Please believe me! Please believe me!"